15016Re: [Hammock Camping] Pix Update

  • Scott Macri
    Aug 1, 2006
      You can use GIMP (gimp.org). It is free image editing software. It has a
      feature to scale your photo and allows you to choose the grainularity of the
      photo. It makes look great, but scales them down. You can get a beautiful
      photo at 35k with this opensource software.

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      Trail Name: Mowgli