15006[Hammock Camping] Re: Gear hammock/pack cover

  • Keith
    Aug 1, 2006
      Hey, that's a great idea! Here's what you should do:

      Borrow a video camera with night vision. Most of 'em have it, even
      the cheaper ones. When you get to camp, set the camera up so it's
      pointing at your hammock. Get in your hammock and hang a nice, fresh
      pork chop from your ridgeline. Sit and wait.

      The rest of us can start a pool on how far you get dragged in your 'to
      go bag' before the wolves figure out how to get you out....any takers? :P

      On the upside, if you survive, you'll be able to sell the video!! I
      know I'd buy it! LOL

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Macri" <hacktorious@...>