15004Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: HH fly undercover link

  • Scott Macri
    Aug 1, 2006
      Has anyone ever tried using a supershelter and a JacksRBetter underquilt on
      the hammock at the same time? I'll have to see if this works. I am going
      to play around with some more stuff today.

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      Trail Name: Mowgli