14983Photo Albums

  • Karen Sousa
    Jul 31, 2006
      With the new Yahoo group format, I can no longer go in and delete the
      large size photos on each album. Because of this, our photo album is
      filling up faster than it ever has. We are at 65% capcity, up from 35%
      in March.

      When you post photos, please make sure that each one is less than
      35KB. If you need assitance with this, please email Ed or myself and
      one of us will help you. We have never had to delete photos because we
      are over capacity and would like to keep it that way!

      Thanks for your help in making this a great group!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic