14980Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Gear hammock/pack cover

  • Scott Macri
    Jul 31 6:22 PM
      Check this out: *http://tinyurl.com/gzvqz* <http://tinyurl.com/gzvqz>
      Click the play sound link on the right side of the page. That is a spooky
      sound.

      That is the closest thing I can find to the howling I heard, but it was a
      little different. More like a wharewolf or something. LOL

      I found a lake about 3 miles from where I was camping, but it is on the
      other side of a 3000 foot mountain. I am not certain it would carry that
      far and sound so close.

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      Trail Name: Mowgli