14976Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: HH fly undercover link

  • Scott Macri
    Jul 31 6:28 PM
      Has anybody tried sewing a large pocket to the bottom of their hammock to
      hold a ccf pad, or something?

      Seems to me it might work rather well and would likely be easier to setup
      than a super shelter. It might not be as effective as a peapod though.

      --
      Scott A. Macri
      Trail Name: Mowgli