14971Re: HH fly undercover link

  • Jeff
    Jul 31, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <pulse_0ptional@...>
      wrote:

      > How are they during fairly warm weather?

      I just hang mine looser so there's a gap between the underquilt and
      hammock. That gap cools down...increase the gap to cool off even
      more. Jack calls this "Opening the Windows" on the JRB website.

      That's the biggest downfall I see for insulated hammocks...you can't
      adjust the insulation like with underquilts. But if you know the
      insulated hammock is suited for conditions, you can't get any lighter
      with anything I've seen posted so far.

      Jeff
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic