14963Re: Gear hammock/pack cover

  • Keith
    Jul 31, 2006
      Funny how things always sound bigger than they are, isn't it? lol A
      chipmunk at 100 yds. can sound like a bear....but a lot of that is
      your imagination, too. I honestly feel much safer in my hammock than
      in a t$*p - I really don't think an animal would actually try to get IN.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Neville, Rob"