14314Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Top Ten Questions

  • Dick Matthews
    Jul 5, 2006
      It took three nights in the hammock to "get it" and become more
      comfortable than on the ground. Some people like them after their first
      use. Some people will never find the comfort that we enjoy.

      The results of a survey on number of uses to comfort would be useful.
      My guess is that it would be a classic bell shaped curve.

      Dick Matthews