14180[Hammock Camping] Re: Hennessy Lashing Video

  • quiltpatti
    Jun 19, 2006
      How is a picket hitch with a quick release done? I searched and
      found picket line loop, but no instructions. Are the instructions
      somewhere(if so where) on your website, or did you just want to
      share that with us?
      Patti

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <snaresman@...> wrote:

      > For tying my hammock, I use a picket hitch with a quick release.
      It's fully
      > adjustable and comes out easily after laying in it all night.
      >
      > http://360.yahoo.com/snaresman

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic