  • natesdenn71
    Jun 13, 2006
      Hello everyone! I use a hammock bliss Mosquito bliss hammock with a
      guide gear tarp from sportsmansguide.com. My first experience hammock
      camping was in the jungle of malaysia this past february. I loved it!
      I only spent one night in the jungle and it did take some getting
      used to. I tried sleeping in it when I returned to Michigan and found
      out that to sleep in 20F weather I need more than just a sleeping pad,
      warm bag and lots of layers! I recently spent a week sleeping outside
      during directors training at the YMCA camp I work at. I got lots of
      "wow's" and "you sleep in that?" from my staff. I hope to learn a lot
      from this group!
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic