14017Re: [Hammock Camping] Warmhammock complete!

  • Aris Dennis
    Jun 9, 2006
      Hi Heather,

      If you decide to do a velcro pocket on the Hennessy,
      make sure you put darts in the fabric so it billows
      out. Also, you might want to contain the down in
      something if you want it to be removable. I was very
      careful and STILL got down everywhere. Finding bits of
      it in my clothes still.

      My pack is just made of some umproofed 2 oz ripstop
      nylon. I didn't see the point in ordering special
      waterproof material from America. All my commercial
      packs leak, so I though I'd just buy the $1 a metre
      stuff and have a very, very cheap pack. All my
      sleeping gear
      is in double layers of silnylon anyway.

      Let me know how you go with it.
      Aris