13956[Hammock Camping] Re: hammock support lines

  • sebastiantoney
    Jun 2, 2006
      You're saying that being human is not natural? Oh, man...

      Dude, this planet has sustained far more damage than we humans can
      ever do. I don't want get into this too deeply, but I just don't
      believe humans are powerful enough to destory a planet. Life will go
      on. Whether you believe with creat6ion or evolution this planet was
      doing just fine without us. Even with us in it it's still doing fine,
      there fine whole se species of animals, big animals we've never scene
      before, coral reves that we've never seen before despite all the
      "polution."

      Life will go on despite what we do. As if we really have control over
      what happens in this universe.

      Anyway. You belive differently from me that's fine. I'm done talking
      about this.