13946Re: Hammock support/ webbing strength?

  • jwj32542
    Jun 1, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "danefliedner"
      <danefliedner@...> wrote:
      > hammocks...(mostly so I can go with my kid, so I have taken
      > inspiration from Jeff's site with what he has done for his boys).

      So glad you found it useful. This past weekend I took my youngest
      backpacking, and he's outgrown the kids hammock. Time to make him a
      full-sized one, I guess.

      If anyone needs the kids one, it's probably good for kids up to 3.5'
      tall or so. You pay shipping and it's yours. Hammock body and
      whipping only...I'm gonna recycle the supports.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic