13641Re: neck support

  • Bill in Houston
    May 1, 2006
      I use an Aerobed travel pillow. It is awesome, but is sort of heavy.
      I do not know the weight.

      Also, I think that a wine bag or coffee bag from inside those
      wine/coffee dispensing boxes might be a pretty good starting place.
      Maybe one of those stuffed inside of a supplex stuff sack?

      Bill in Houston

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Schroeder"
      <schrochem@...> wrote:
      > I find laying a hammock very comfortable except for my neck. I need to
      > have something under it or it starts to hurt. Besides rolled up
      > clothes, what do yall use?
      > I was thinking it also will be most comfortable if I have somethign
      > under my next but not under my head and have the head end lower than
      > the foot end. I have always hung it that way but I am seeing that if
      > my head is propped up too much it gets a forward bend that isn't as
      > comfortable.
      > Scott
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic