13601Re: [Hammock Camping] upper 60s

  • Scott Schroeder
    Apr 27, 2006
      Thanks Rick.
      this is starting to get interesting. I will have to reread how you did the
      down baffless magic thingy :)
      That could be a pretty nice way to do this. I am wondering why you would
      make a pod out of ripstop instead of just doing it in noseeum. It seems
      that would restrict airflow and get a bit steamy :))
      Cool, I see my project coming together.
      Thanks
      scott