13576Re: [Hammock Camping] upper 60s

  • Scott Schroeder
    Apr 25, 2006
      > I like the sound of that one. Although it would be difficult with the
      > hennessy (I think). I tried to go to your site Rick, but it's
      > currently down. Did you have instructions on the double hammock? I
      > don't recall seeing it.

      Okay, I found it on your site rick. The Zhammock right?
      I understand now how you did that, thanks for the info.
      On that page you wrote:
      "Z-Hammock borrows the same bug net arrangement and hammock tubes
      found on the LiteHammock"
      Do you have that written up somewhere? I couldn't find the information
      on the bug net arrangement. By the top photo it looks like a nice way
      to handle the bugnet. Also, is that metal clip heavy?
      Thanks
      Scott
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic