13573Re: [Hammock Camping] upper 60s

  • Scott Schroeder
    Apr 25, 2006
      On 4/25/06, Rick <ra1@...> wrote:
      > Choices:
      > double bottomed hammock (insulation between layers is not nearly the
      > bother it is when it is in a hammock with me)

      I like the sound of that one. Although it would be difficult with the
      hennessy (I think). I tried to go to your site Rick, but it's
      currently down. Did you have instructions on the double hammock? I
      don't recall seeing it.

      <Insulated hammock (see WarmHammock on my www.imrisk.com site or a <google
      <Or a pod around the hammock - Ed's Peapod or my TravelPod. (You can buy
      <Ed's, you have to make mine.)
      <Other choices are using the Garlington Taco, or the commercial
      <underinsulation products from Jack's or Hennissey.

      I know of all that but wouldn't that be a bit warm for the upper 60s?
      I like the idea of sliding the 1/8" between two layers.
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic