13398[Hammock Camping] Re: heat ,light and chickens

  • chcoa
    Apr 8, 2006
      I have only been in one cavelike place, it's a lave tube we have
      around here. It was amazingly dark too. I couldn't see my hand in
      front of my face when our lights were out. Amazing! Too bad there
      aren't any places to hang a hammock, I could have added it to my
      list of interesting places I've hung. :)

      Jamie in AZ

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Scot Leibacher" <scot-