13365Re: heat ,light and chickens

  • chcoa
    Apr 5, 2006
      What a fun converstation. There are so many ways to approach topics
      like this. Brain teasers, I love em!!!

      Now to keep it on topic - when I sleep in my hammock I like to have
      darkenss so I usually pull my beanie down over my eyes and nose. This
      can be a bad thing when camping with restless tenters though. They
      will likey be up at the crack dawn with their aches and pains and if I
      don't stur for several hours they might start throwing things at me!!
      hahaha!

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Garlington" <rgarling@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "chcoa" <jdeben@> wrote:
      > >
      > > They both be true. Light is the absense of darkness and darkness
      is
      > > the absense of light.
      > >
      > This is true in logical conversation; however, the physics of the
      > matter is different. In other words, "Light" is something
      (photons),
      > the absense of photons we call darkness. So darkness is the absense
      > of light, but the absense of darkness has no real meaning. (but we
      > think we know what it means!)

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic