13359Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: heat ,light and chickens

  • ray diaz
    Apr 5, 2006
      I'm sorry Tim. I thought everyone was a Matrix buff...

      In The Matrix movie there was a boy who could bend a spoon with his mind.

      Here's the quote from the movie:
      *
      boy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936894/>*: Do not try and bend the spoon.
      That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
      *Neo <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/>*: What truth?
      *boy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936894/>*: There is no spoon.
      *Neo <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000206/>*: There is no spoon?
      *boy <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936894/>*: Then you'll see, that it is not
      the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.