      From: chcoa
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:05 AM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: heat ,light and chickens

      They both be true. Light is the absense of darkness and darkness is
      the absense of light.

      But can you truely have darkness, I mean absolute darkness???? Maybe
      a black hole but I don't think our current science knows enough about
      these to use this example as any kind of evidence one way or the other.

      As far as the chicken/egg the chicken came first. I'm refering to the
      biblical account of how the animals were created and set apon the
      earth. For non-believers I guess it's still a mystery. :)

      jamie in az

      > reading Jamies post made me wonder, is heat the absense of cold or is
      > it the other way around. like is light the absense of darkness or is
      > darkness the absense of light.
      > Coy Boy
      > PS and while your at it tell me which came first, the chicken or the
      > egg...

      Gsi outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

      a.. Visit your group "hammockcamping" on the web.