13315Re: [Hammock Camping] What,s the best underquilt for a Hennessy Hammock?

  • Joe Federici
    Apr 3, 2006
      I was out 2 weekends ago and used JRB's 3 season set and it got down
      to around 20. I can't say it was the warmest I've ever been but when
      you consider it's only rated to 30 it's really good. I've since learned
      a few things and would have brought another bag, pad or some type bivy.

      The only real cold spot was my feet and a pair of down slippers would
      have cured it.

      JFF

      On Apr 3, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Torsha P. wrote:

      What's up Y'alll,

      In an effort to warm up my nights in my HH I've decided to take the
      plunge and construct myself an underquilt.

      Which is the best one in your opinion and are there any websites that
      have good intructions on constructing one?

      Thanks!
      torpo
      skree-fer

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      ▪  Visit your group "hammockcamping" on the web.

      ▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      ▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      Service.