13315Re: [Hammock Camping] What,s the best underquilt for a Hennessy Hammock?
- Apr 3, 2006I was out 2 weekends ago and used JRB's 3 season set and it got down
to around 20. I can't say it was the warmest I've ever been but when
you consider it's only rated to 30 it's really good. I've since learned
a few things and would have brought another bag, pad or some type bivy.
The only real cold spot was my feet and a pair of down slippers would
have cured it.
On Apr 3, 2006, at 11:35 AM, Torsha P. wrote:
What's up Y'alll,
In an effort to warm up my nights in my HH I've decided to take the
plunge and construct myself an underquilt.
Which is the best one in your opinion and are there any websites that
have good intructions on constructing one?
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
▪ Visit your group "hammockcamping" on the web.
▪ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
▪ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>