13250Re: [Hammock Camping] ENO Hammock Reviews?

    Mar 27, 2006
      have you spent much time in the ENO single yet? when i first got mine, i first bought the double & it was great, but i thought...ummm, i could save weight & space w/ the single. besides, the double seemed SO big.
      so i took the double back to the local outfitter & got the single. i fell out twice. it was so unstable that i didn`t trust it to sleep in. so back to the store i go & i got the double back.
      now it`s very possible that it was the single was not tyed-up right when it was being made. after trying my hand at making a hammock & reading advice from the folks here, i`ve learned that it makes a great differance in how the fabric is gathered up & tyed at the ends.
      so i`m wondering how other ENO single hammocks lay. thanks ...tim

      Ray <raydiaz8@...> wrote:
      Hey Tim,

      I just bought an ENO Single. I don't use it for camping though. I
      bought it to take to the parks, (and the water park gazebos) when I go
      out with the wife and kids.

      I like the construction of the hammock, but I have no experience with
      hammock camping yet so I wanted to know what experienced people
      thought about their camping accessories.

      .
      ..

      .>

      .