13218Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: What's the Strangest place you've hung your Hammock?

  • rob dawson
    Mar 26, 2006
      well, in the fall my school organized a weekend bicycling ride form
      Budapest to Slovaki and back for studetns and I was there as a Staff
      Chaperone.... we spent the night at a highschool, on their gym floor...
      well, everybody broke out their pads.. I found to chin up bars that were
      hung on the walls and were mobile... i place dthem close enough and was in
      the hammock and asleep in no time. Come morning I ws the only one who had
      slept well.

      robi