13205Hammock straps stretchhhhh problem on Pea Pod

  • ghman777
    Mar 25, 2006
      Got my Pea Pod fastened to my hammock hanging straps. I get my Pod
      snugged just right under me by sliding the Pea Pod end strings up my
      hammock support straps with a special knot that stays tight after
      sliding it. But during the night my hammock hanging straps keep
      stretching under my weight which compresses the bottom insulation of
      the Pea Pod making my bottom end cold. Get out- readjust the Pod, hop
      in... 2 hrs later.. get out.. readjust.. argggg. Surprisingly, the Pod
      strings dont move equally with the stretch of the hammock straps. Is
      there a 'no stretch' strap or rope out there anywhere?
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic