13188Re: forgotten intro? Now Packgoats

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Mar 24, 2006
      > Welcome back Liam. Sounds like you've done some interesting hiking.
      > can relate. You mentioned a possible pack goat-have you any
      > experiences to share? I know there is an active goat packing
      > community out there

      Also a Yahoo Group "packgoats" that I followed for a short time.

      I think the above link will get you there.

      No experience; but, I understand they can carry 40-50 pounds, forage
      for their own food along the way, and are as easily trained and
      faithful as my SkyDog. Probably better....<g>...

      No one answered as to whether Attack Iguanas carry their own hammock...?

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic