1318Re: Hammock Camping Re: Taco shell length vs. sil-poncho?!?!

  • Tony Burnett
    May 9, 2003
      --- Rick <geoflyfisher@...> wrote:
      > Morning Tony,
      >
      > I just did a rough drawing of the way the hem and stopper can be
      > arranged to hide the stopper (so it does not bang around at the hem
      >
      > of the poncho and the cord does not hang up on brush.)
      >
      > Look under photos/Flyfisher's album/hemdetails
      Thanks. That picture is worth a 1000 words.<g>

      Switching topics. I see that you have been to Zaleski (I live in
      Columbus). Nice weekend place. Have you been to Shawnee yet? I've
      heard that it is significatly tougher than Zaleski.

      =====
      Tony
      Columbus, OH

      http://search.yahoo.com