1315Re: Hammock Camping Re: Taco shell length vs. sil-poncho?!?!

  • Tony Burnett
    May 9 7:48 AM
      --- Rick <geoflyfisher@...> wrote:
      > How to use a poncho as an insulator: Notes from Dayton...
      >
      > My experience is that you need a way to gather the ends... This
      > generally is a drawcord in a hem... I have worked out a way to tuck

      > the plastic stopper in the hem without losing it.

      So, I need some means to seal off the shell as best as I can,
      correct? At both ends as well as along the sides. I wouldn't have
      to run velcro along the entire edge would I (I have HH UL)? Just a
      few well placed patches ought to suffice?

      Can you provide more details regarding your stopper trick?

      =====
      Tony
      Columbus, OH

      http://search.yahoo.com