13018Re: [Hammock Camping] Newbie with ?? re: couples hammocking

    Mar 9, 2006
      others here can tell you more, but that subject has been around the block a time or two & i think most people decide that a better solution may be to hang two hammocks side by side. attach the head end of both to the same tree & the foot end of each hammock to two sepperate trees. or use a spreader bar to keep the two of you from pressing together so hard. mabey someone here can remind us where those photos are. ...tim

      mommyveggie27511 <MommyVeggie@...> wrote: Has anyone shared a hammock with their mate for more than one night?
      ? How did it go?? What brand and style did you use? He is six ft
      200 lbs. I am 5'3 and less than 140. We are thinking of using it on
      sections of the AT. Any advice will be heavily weighed before we buy
      the hammock.

      Thank you,

      tim garner

      Yahoo! Mail