12962Hammock sleeping pad

  • archidaveture
    Mar 5 7:44 PM
      What is the general opinion on sleeping pads (type)? I will be hiking
      the AT from WV to Main starting in May. I am considering a Big Agnes
      pad 2.5 inch version, only because I want a thick pad ...IF... I can't
      find a spot to hang my hammock and have to sleep on the ground. Is
      that a possibility on parts of the AT north from WV?
      Inflatable vs. foam type?? Also, weight is always a concern. I have
      never needed a sleeping pad (live in South Florida) some advise
      REQUIRED………..comfort………weight………no BS………..

      Thanks
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic