12856Re: [Hammock Camping] Newbie Question

  • rob dawson
    Feb 19, 2006
      I am no expert but i think if you have been sewing your panniers and
      making a bike, then you will be able to sew the simple seams on the speer
      like hammock.

      Get Ed's book, it has all the info you will need to get started, visit
      here often and the regulars will most likely help you out.

      There are a few regs, here with their own sites, bountiful information
      awaits you.

      www.iamrisk.com is the one i can think of right away.

      robi

      ps. send me info on your bike, of list, I am very interested in such
      things as making my own bike