12728Re: [Hammock Camping] Keeping dry

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Feb 7, 2006
      > I have done a lot of sewing of straps and never had a failure. It
      > seems
      > it would have to be something else.
      > Rick

      I would have to agree with you, I just wish I could figure out what
      happened. I have sewn new straps in the same manner and used them
      four nights in a row and have had no problems. The solvent does not
      seem to have weakened them. Maybe there was a defect in the strap
      itself since one failed while the other shows no sign of stress.
      Thanks everyone for your input. Hopefully this fall will be my last.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic