12726Re: [Hammock Camping] Re:Orlando overnighter??

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Feb 7, 2006
      > > From: "Wayne Kraft" <wayneskraft@...<mailto:wayneskraft@...>>
      > > Subject: Orlando overnighter??
      > >
      > > I will be in Orlando last week of March
      > all that for a quick
      > overnight
      > > backpacking trip. I will be dependent upon the wife or one of
      > the kids to drop me off on
      > day
      > > 1 and pick me up on day 2, so I need someplace fairly close to
      > Orlando.

      Wayne,

      I know my company won't be good as the girls' but I just found out
      that I have a four day weekend off at the end of March. I live in
      Tampa and would be glad to join you for an overnighter. I'm off March
      31 thru April 3rd. I can also provide our transportation so your
      choices won't be quite so limited. Wikiva is a nice park or at least
      it used to be about 5 years ago when I hiked part of it with my
      daughter. Hopefully these dates will work out for you. By the way,
      I'm a hammock camper too. Let me know.

      Brian
      T-BACK
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic