12699Re: [Hammock Camping] Keeping dry

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Feb 5, 2006

      > Most likely the needle was cutting/damaging the webbing treads as
      > it
      > sewed the stitch. Then with each use the damaged area weakens
      > until
      > you're suddenly demoted to groundling status.
      >
      > Doug Frost

      Doug,

      I thought at first the needle on the machine might have had a burr on
      the tip. I looked at it through a magnifying glass but found nothing
      out of the ordinary. The two waterstops were sewn just seconds apart
      and the other one does not appear to have any damaged fibers.

      BRIAN
      T-BACK
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic