12683Re: [Hammock Camping] Dewed on again!

    Feb 3, 2006
      I appreciate the thought but I'm going to nix the 'Dewed On' or 'Dew'
      or 'Dewy' name... there is another AT backpacker named Mountain Dew
      that I sometimes get into spirited debates with on another forum and
      I don't like the implications of 'Dewed On', 'Dew', or 'Dewy', etc.
      I'll stick with Youngblood.

      Dave

      hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" <wfunk@> wrote:

      > > Is it time for Dave to have a new trail name? "Dewed on" sounds
      > pretty good!
      > > Wayne
      > >

      > Or just "Dewed?"
      >
      > Marta

      > Camping hammock Camping food Rv camping Gsi
      outdoors Happy camper Outdoors

      Service.