Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1262Re: Hammock Camping Double bottom hammocks?

Expand Messages
  • Rick
    May 2, 2003
    • 0 Attachment
      Bear wrote:
      > The tight double bottom is only for holding your pad in
      > place, when a pad is needed. The Garlington shell is for
      > fluffy, underquilt type material, and is only needed in cold
      > weather.
      And thank God we don't have to go testing that stuff for a few months
      now! I look forward to doing some camping without the white covering
      all over the ground!

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic