      From: Sean Keplinger [mailto:skeplin@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 8:57 AM
      To: Hammock Camping
      Subject: Hammock Camping "Tree-Hugger" Straps...

      I've been following the thread regaring the use of webbing and had a
      thought: is this any different that using a rope? Wouldn't the nylon bunch
      up towards the bottom when weight is applied, cutting into the bark just
      as a standard piece of rope would?

      What about an old seatbelt from a junkyard with loops sewn together at
      the ends? Too heavy?

      Sean
      --
         \___/  Sean Keplinger