12596Re: RE: {Spam?} [Hammock Camping] Re: another tim attack

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Jan 26, 2006
      Although you have been a member of this list
      > since2003, your recent posts have added nothing on hammock gear,
      > hammock use,
      > personal hammock experience, trip reports, or anything that even
      > suggests you own or use a hammock. If you find our "gossip forum"
      > unsuitable for
      > you, perhaps you should leave the List. If you have difficulty
      > leaving the
      > List, I can help...Ed

      Thank you Ed. I was away for a few days. I was very disturbed by
      these posts. At first I thought these were some kind of joke. Thanks
      again for your appropriate response.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic