1233Re: tree-saver webbing straps......

    May 1, 2003
      Rick,

      I'll give the testing idea some thought. First thought I had was
      tying it off overhead and having several people grab hold and
      gradually let it support their weight. Second thought was to not tie
      off overhead and get couple of people on each end and then gradually
      let it support the weight on both ends. I'll keep thinking about
      it. I'm sure we will gets lots of ideas...some may even make us
      laught.

      Hey, how about a tug-of-war contest over a creek on Ed's next outing
      to determine the tensile strength? :-) We could team up based on the
      type of hammock we use to see who had the strongest hammock lines.

      Youngblood

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <geoflyfisher@y...>

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic