12263Re: DAM Dilemma - Exped or Warmlite?

  • jonas4321
    Jan 5, 2006
      Thank you all for your advice, opinions and experience. I just
      overnighted a check to Warmlite for the 70" DAM (the largest one),
      I'll let you know what happens. I hope to field test it in the
      Adirondacks the weekend of the 20th (they are pretty sure they can
      have it to me by then). I have a cabin right next to me for a bail-out
      if needed.

      I'm experimenting with a Coleman air mattress now to see if I need to
      adjust the "raise" of the sides in my Speer-type hammock, given that I
      know I'll be riding higher. Gotta love those double sheet bend ends-
      piece of cake to undo and redo! Thanks again to whoever suggested that.

      Jonas
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic