1226Re: tree-saver webbing straps......

    Apr 30 8:02 PM
      Christina,

      I bought some 1 inch poly webbing at the local Dayton WalMart
      yesterday. Look in the fabric department near the ribbons and
      stuff. It seems to have been strong enough for hammock straps, which
      would make it ok for tree huggers too. Cost is $.79 per yard.

      Rick

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Christina Moon <moonpi@i...>
      wrote:
      > Where does one find the low-memory-stretch polypropylene 1" inch
      wide
      > webbing?
      >
      > I looked in WalMart and all they have has hooks on the ends for
      towing cars.

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Christina
      >
      > Blessed Be the Peacemakers!
      >
      > May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!
      >
      > May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      > May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      > May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      > May your Heart be filled with Love.