1224RE: Hammock Camping New! Flyfisher's 4 Quarter Hammock (long)

    Apr 30, 2003
      Message
      Rick, I really like what you've done with your latest hammock--especially the bug net design.  Certainly less complicated than my design--and i like that a lot.  I've been studing your posts today, but would really like to see photos--I know you're working on that.Could you make that bug net so it can be removed? Say with Velcro attachment on one side? I can't quite envision how it functions without a ridgeline, but I'm very intriged! Does varying hammock setups with varying tension affect how the bug net hangs?  We need another Hammock Hangers trip so I can see that hammock. Thanks for sharing....Ed

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic