      From: Christina Moon [mailto:moonpi@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 8:46 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Hammock Camping tree-saver webbing straps......

      Where does one find the low-memory-stretch polypropylene 1" inch wide
      webbing?

      I looked in WalMart and all they have has hooks on the ends for towing cars.

      Thanks,

      Christina

      Blessed Be the Peacemakers!

      May Blesswings of Peace n Love surround you!

      May your Mind be filled with Wisdom.
      May your Eyes be filled with Beauty.
      May your Soul be filled with Peace.
      May your Heart be filled with Love.