12221Re: DAM Dilemma - Exped or Warmlite?

  • jonas4321
    Jan 3, 2006
      Lenny and Paris-

      For the Warmlite DAM's you own, can you tell me the width dimensions
      at the head, shoulder and foot (since it's mummy-shaped, it's tough to
      know from the picture how much taper there is).

      Given everyone's feedback, I'll probably buy (or make) a pad extender
      to fit whichever DAM I get. Sounds easier than inserting 2 CCF pads
      between the bottom layers of my ZHammock and spreading them to create
      "side" insulation like I usually do. Less bulky to pack, too.