12220Re: Hammock made for 2

  • jwj32542
    Jan 3, 2006
      <zippydooda@y...> wrote:
      > longer and gather then ends to make a W shape instead of a V shape.

      I gather my ends in a W shape. It changes how I lay in it a bit
      (offer some support under my knee, preventing some of the locked leg
      feeling), but I don't think it's enough for another person to be
      comfortable in it. Maybe if the centerline was cut shorter, or pulled
      tight before whipping (instead of the sides), it might be workable.

      FWIW, I'm pretty sure the HH is folded into a W, then the bottoms of
      the W are rolled towards the center before the ends are secured. But
      I'm not going to take mine apart to prove it!

      Jeff
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic