12206Re: DAM Dilemma - Exped or Warmlite?

  • J.D. Hoessle
    Jan 2, 2006
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "richard_nisley"
      <richard_nisley@m...> wrote:
      > I also have experienced the Downmat7 loosing air slowly.
      ...<snip>...
      > I am very satisfied with the
      > comfort and warmth of this product... it is near perfect. If the
      > slow leak issue was solvable it would be perfect.
      > Richard
      ...<snip>...
      > > the deflation problem is something I'd like to figure out.
      > > Jeff

      Well... Well... Well....!!!

      "Perhaps"... "Maybe"... I just experienced this on Springer....?

      Because of the "celebrations"...<g>..., I thought I had just hit one
      of the inflation valves with my foot causing it to lose air...? It
      happened TWICE during the night.

      I was *NOT* awake enough to think about turning it to put the valves
      near my head... It was NOT a matter of the colder air, it was a total
      loss of air/inflation.

      This was the 7th or 8th time I have used the Exped without ANY
      problems. As Richard says above: "I am very satisfied with the
      comfort and warmth of this product... it is near perfect"

      I will be testing in the back yard over the next couple weeks. I
      would appreciate anything else you folks discover. With two incidents
      and now my "possible" incident, we should be able to elicit a response
      from Exped.

      Happy Trails,

      J.D.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic