12204Springer was amazing

  • David Wills
    Jan 2, 2006
      Hey everyone, I had an awesome time up on Springer New Years Eve.
      Everyone was really friendly and it was probably the most relaxed,
      friendly environment I have been in in a very long time. It was
      really cool to meet all of you that were there (moment of silence for
      those who werent).

      I don't think I'll ever get the picture out of my head of Turkey
      pouring boiling water on shelter mice and then beating them with
      hiking poles. That could be a good solution for ultralight trail food
      though...
      Anyway, I had a great time and thanks to everyone for going up there.
      Ill get a few pics up in a minute. -David with no trailname (thank
      goodness)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic