12193Re: DAM Dilemma - Exped or Warmlite?

  • richard_nisley
    Jan 1, 2006
      I also have experienced the Downmat7 loosing air slowly. I exchanged it
      at REI for a different Downmat7 and it also exhibits the same problem.
      I asked the REI sales clerk if any other Downmat 7s were returned for
      leaking air and he said, "You are the first". I tried going to the
      Exped Web site to see if they had a customer service contact email
      address but, I couldn't find anything. I am very satisfied with the
      comfort and warmth of this product... it is near perfect. If the slow
      leak issue was solvable it would be perfect.

      Richard

      > the deflation problem is something I'd like to figure out.
      >
      > Hope this helps!
      >
      > Jeff

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic