12163Re: [Hammock Camping] Springer Campout Dec 31, 2005

  • opnheartscrub@tampabay.rr.com
    Dec 29 10:00 AM
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ed Speer <ed@...>
      Date: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:59 pm
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Springer Campout Dec 31, 2005

      > Our next SEHHA campout is fast approaching. Hope everyone is
      > planning
      > to join us on Springer Mtn Sat nite to ring in the new year!

      I must, with deep regret, inform everyone that I'm not going to make
      the New Years Eve party. I have been told that I have to take call
      for the hospital because someone quit without notice. Sorry, I know
      I'm missing a great get-together. Hope everyone had a wonderful
      Christmas. Happy New Year to you all.

      Brian

      T-BACK